RefectoCil Intense Brow[n]s Base Gel - Ash Brown - For light looking lashes and light brows / 0.5 oz.
- In stock, ready to ship
RefectoCil Intense Brow[n]s Base Gel - Ash Brown - For light looking lashes and light brows / 0.5 oz. The Intense Brow[n]s Base Gel is the first step for the tinting system to create impactful eyebrows and expressive eyelashes. For lighter skin and hair color types. A cool and ashy shade of brown that suits neutral and cold color types well.
- The first step for the tinting system to create impactful eyebrows and expressive eyelashes
- A particularly dark shade of brown, for striking and eye-catching looks
- Recommended for gentle facial features and dark hair
- Patented tinting system for brows and lashes
- Easy application in the salon
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
NOTE: Application process is different than the regular Refectocil Cream Hair Dye. The Intense activator gel is needed for the tinting process.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Alcohol denat., Carbomer (Carbomer), Safflower Flower/(Achillea Millefolium/Calendula Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem)/(Vaccinium Myrtillus/Vitex Agnus-Castus Fruit)/Rhus Chinensis Gall/(Camellia Sinensis/Nettle Leaf)/Dichroa Febrifuga Root/Grape Seed/(JuniperusCommunis Stem/Leaf)/Acacia Catechu Wood/Goldenrod/Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Sodium Hydroxide
- Clean the eyebrows using the RefectoCil Micellar Eye Make-up Remover.
- Measure the perfect brow shape with the RefectoCil Brow Mapper. Draw a frame in the desired brow shape.
- For brows only! Optional step for more intense results: The Intensifying Primer prepares the skin for even tinting. Choose the primer according to skin type: "Medium" for a softer effect or "Strong" for an intense result. Open Intensifying Primer and put a pea-sized amount into a cosmetic dish. Apply to brows and skin with the RefectoCil cosmetic brush. Application time: 4 minutes. Remove the Intensifying Primer using a dry cotton swab.
- Important: Let the brows dry for 4 minutes before the next step!
- Select the desired color. Open the Base Gel (Step 1) and squeeze a pea-sized amount into a clean cosmetic dish. Use a clean brush to apply the Base Gel to brows & skin evenly in the direction of hair growth. Application time: 2 minutes!
- Remove Base Gel using a dry cotton swab.
- Important: Let the brows dry for 4 minutes before the next step.
- Open the Activator Gel (Step 2). Squeeze a pea-sized amount into a clean cosmetic dish and apply the Activator Gel to brows & skin using a clean brush. Start brushing at the end of the brow and continue to the middle and front part. Work very precisely. Application time: 1 minute
- Remove Activator Gel with a wet cotton pad. Remove unwanted stains or correct brow shape if needed with Intense Brow[n]s Tint Remover using a dry cotton swab.