RefectoCil Intense Brow[n]s Intensifying Primer - Medium Effect / 0.5 oz.
- In stock, ready to ship
RefectoCil Intense Brow[n]s Intensifying Primer - Medium Effect / 0.5 oz.. Prepares the eyebrow area for a more intense make-up effect. For longer lasting results.
For Brows only! An optional step.
- Optional step for more intense results
- Longer lasting results
- Prepares the skins for even tinting
- Patented tinting system for brows and lashes
- Easy application in the salon
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT MIX THE INTENSIFYING PRIMER, BASE GEL AND ACTIVATOR GEL. THE GELS ARE APPLIED SEPARATELY IN A SPECIFIC SEQUENCE. PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO USE.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Alcohol denat., Polysorbate 20, Safflower Flower/(Achillea Millefolium/Calendula Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem)/(Vaccinium Myrtillus/Vitex Agnus-Castus Fruit)/Rhus Chinensis Gall/(Camellia Sinensis/Nettle Leaf)/Dichroa Febrifuga Root/Grape Seed/(JuniperusCommunis Stem/Leaf)/Acacia Catechu Wood/Goldenrod/Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Carbomer (Carbomer), Sodium Hydroxide
- Clean the eyebrows using the RefectoCil Micellar Eye Make-up Remover.
- Measure the perfect brow shape with the RefectoCil Brow Mapper. Draw a frame in the desired brow shape.
- For brows only! Optional step for more intense results: The Intensifying Primer prepares the skin for even tinting. Choose the primer according to skin type: "Medium" for a softer effect or "Strong" for an intense result. Open Intensifying Primer, and put a pea-sized amount into a cosmetic dish. Apply to brows and skin with the RefectoCil cosmetic brush. Application time: 4 minutes. Remove the Intensifying Primer using a dry cotton swab.
- Important: Let the brows dry for 4 minutes before the next step!
- Select the desired color. Open the Base Gel (Step 1) and squeeze a pea-sized amount into a clean cosmetic dish. Use a clean brush to apply the Base Gel to brows & skin evenly in the direction of hair growth.Application time: 2 minutes!
- Remove Base Gel using a dry cotton swab.
- Important: Let the brows dry for 4 minutes before the next step.
- Open the Activator Gel (Step 2). Squeeze a pea-sized amount into a clean cosmetic dish and apply the Activator Gel to brows & skin using a clean brush. Start brushing at the end of the brow and continue to the middle and front part. Work very precisely.Application time: 1 minute
- Remove Activator Gel with a wet cotton pad. Remove unwanted stains or correct brow shape if needed with Intense Brow[n]s Tint Remover using a dry cotton swab.
RECOMMENDED: do not apply any oily products for 24 hours. For professional use only. Lasts up to 6 weeks. Dermatologically & ophthalmologically tested. Not tested on animals.