Creme Wax melts at a lower temperature allowing for a more comfortable application, particularly on sensitive skin.
The thinner application of GiGi Creme Wax aids in the removal of unwanted hair.
In addition, GiGi Creme Wax leaves skin silky smooth with no wax residue.
For use with GiGi Natural Muslin, Bleached Muslin or Cloth Epilating Strips.
• To eliminate after wax redness, recommend that clients take an antacid 1-1/2 hours before the wax service. Do not wax over moles.
• Do not wax clients that have the following condition: Sunburn, diabetes, phlebitis, recent scar tissue, or other skin conditions. .
• Due to the side effects of increased sensitivity and irritation, it is not recommended that you wax clients that are using Retin A, Accutane, Tetracycline or Glycolic Acid. .
• Be aware that during pregnancy clients can experience increased water retention. .
• During the 24-hour period following a waxing service, the client should avoid hot baths, tanning beds, saunas or other heat treatments. .
Sign up for exclusive offers and new product announcements!