GIGI All Purpose Honee Wax is THE #1 HAIR REMOVAL FORMULA IN THE WORLD!
This all-natural honey wax instantly leaves skin sleek, smooth and free of hair and is gentle enough for delicate areas.
GiGi All Purpose Honee is the standard by which all other waxes are measured.
For use with GiGi Natural Muslin, Bleached Muslin or Cloth Epilating Strips.
• To eliminate after wax redness, recommend that clients take an antacid 1-1/2 hours before the wax service. Do not wax over moles.
• Do not wax clients that have the following condition: Sunburn, diabetes, phlebitis, recent scar tissue, or other skin conditions. .
• Due to the side effects of increased sensitivity and irritation, it is not recommended that you wax clients that are using Retin A, Accutane, Tetracycline or Glycolic Acid. .
• Be aware that during pregnancy clients can experience increased water retention. .
• During the 24-hour period following a waxing service, the client should avoid hot baths, tanning beds, saunas or other heat treatments.
Heat wax in warmer until liquified. Cleanse area to be epilated With wooden spatula, apply a thin layer of wax to skin in direction of hair growth. Place epilating strip over waxed area, smooth firmly in direction of hair growth.
Hold skin taut. Pull epilating strip quickly in opposite direction of hair growth Keep epilating strip close to skin. Do Not Reapply wax to epilated area.
Apply GiGi After Wax Cooling Gel to waxed area to help moisturize and close pores.
Sign up for exclusive offers and new product announcements!