Dermwax Original Blue Beads Wax
Best-selling and popular blue beads. Traditional European hard wax that can be used for face or body. Manufactured in France with a super charged, immediate hair gripping polymer formulation that leaves the skin completely free of any hair. Flexible, gentle easy to use. Virtually painless
- Great wax for entire body or face
- Perfect for Brazilians and intimate areas
- Popular blue beads
- Ultra-gentle and pliable (contains polymer)
- Wax melts quickly and hardens fast on skin
- Leaves zero residue + virtually painless
Beeswax, Lanolin, Gum rosin, Glycerol ester rosin, EVA copolymer, White NTC-68757, Blue MDN-1034
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Warm up wax beads to lukewarm temperature and becomes completely creamy and liquefied. (A cornstarch powder can be used prior to applying wax to absorb excess body oils).
- Dip wooden/disposable spatula into wax and spread a thin and even layer of wax on the area you wish to wax in the same direction of hair growth. Wait 20 seconds or so and press wax down with hand. Firmly hold the skin with one hand and with the other hand, pull wax in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- When waxing is completed, cleanse and hydrate the skin thoroughly with the Dermwax Calendula Oil. This will also remove any residue left behind and soothe/ moisturize the skin.
For external use only. Open package/can carefully to avoid injury. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. To avoid potential burns, always test wax temperature before applying on skin (temperature should not exceed 120°F). Keep out reach of children.
Net Weight: 28 oz / 800 grams
Made in France