Biofreeze Pain Reliever Roll On 3 oz
- In stock, ready to ship
Effective Natural Pain Relief for Sore Muscles and Joints
Biofreeze pain reliever is the number one clinically used and recommended topical analgesic (muscle rub).
With USP-grade menthol as the active ingredient, Biofreeze provides highly effective short term pain relief promoting faster recovery.
Simply apply to affected areas for fast and effective relief of pain related to sore muscles, muscle sprains, muscle strains, sore joints, arthritis, and bruises.
Biofreeze has a new, improved formula that is preferred by four of out five topical analgesic users.
New, Improved Biofreeze is better in three ways:
More natural: with an enhanced botanical blend and now no parabens or propylene glycol.
The new botanical blend includes ilex, arnica, aloe, boswellia, calendula, green tea, burdock root and lemon balm.
Applies easier and penetrates quickly: two effective skin conditioners, Vitamin E and aloe have been added Colorless option: you now have the option to buy the original green or new colorless Biofreeze
Gel Roll-On: The roller ball allows for product application without the need to use hands.
It also provides a nice massage for soft tissue wherever you apply product, and can be used in trigger point therapy.
- For external use only.
- Flammable: Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have sensitive skin.
- When using this product: avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes, do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments.
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops.
- Do not bandage.
- Wash hands after use with cool water.
- Do not use with heating pad or device.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and recur
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Easy to apply with five formats: Gel, Gel with Hands-Free Applicator, Roll-On, Spray, and On-The-Go Singles.
- Apply Biofreeze Pain Reliever before, during and after treatments to reduce stiffness enabling greater range of motion and flexibility. Encourage patients to use Biofreeze between visits to help manage their pain.
- Can be applied up to 4 times daily.
Active Ingredient: Menthol USP 4% (Cooling Pain Relief)
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe), Arnica Montana Flower Extract (Arnica), Arctium Lappa Root Extract (Burdock), Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract (Boswellia), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Camphor USP, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isoprpyl Alcohol, Isoprpyl Myristate, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract (Lemon Balm), Silicon Dioxide, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Triethanolamine, Purified Water USP, Blue 1, Yellow 5.