Dermwax Zinc Oxide Unisex Intima Wax 14 oz
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 24 or above and pay only $10.00 each
- Perfect for all skin types and delicate zones
- Ultra-gentle formula
- Effective on blemish prone skin
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Warm up wax in wax pot until wax is lukewarm in temperature and completely liquefied.
- Prep & wipe the skin thoroughly. Pat skin dry.
- If needed, a cornstarch powder can be used to absorb excess body oils.
- Dip disposable spatula into wax and spread a very thin and even layer of wax on the area you wish to wax in the same direction of the hair growth.
- Cover the wax with an epilating strip and press on it evenly so it adheres fully to the wax.
- Firmly hold the skin firmly with one hand and with the other hand, pull strip in the opposite direction of hair growth using a quick movement close to the skin.
- When waxing is completed, cleanse skin thoroughly with the Dermwax Calendula post wax oil. This will remove any residue left behind and soothe and hydrate the skin.
For external use only. Open can carefully to avoid injury. Do not ingest.
Avoid contact with eyes. To avoid potential burns, always test wax temperature before applying on skin (temperature should not exceed 120°F). Keep out reach of children.
Made in Italy
Love this wax
Posted by Christine on 21st Apr 2017
I worked as an Anastasia Beverly Hill brow pro for 10 years before starting my own business and this wax is absolutely an exact replica without that licorice smell! Would never use anything else. It's gentle on the face. Melts quickly and never needs to be over heated
excellent bikini strip wax
Posted by Kelli G. on 8th Oct 2015
I've used this on several clients with coarse bikini hair, and have been very pleased with it. Hair is coming out cleanly, and I am having to do less tweezing. Clients report less discomfort. Works equally as well on fine hair. Clients who had prolonged redness and/or irritation with my previous wax (the reason I was looking for a new product), have had virtually zero issues with this wax. very happy i tried it. Ording more today.
Posted by Josie on 24th Feb 2015
Love this wax! Love the simplicity, applies nicely and it removes everything.
Nice creamy wax
Posted by Rachel M. on 24th Feb 2015
Nice creamy wax, applies easily. Pretty color too,
I use it mainly for legs. Will try the other waxes on next order.