Dermwax Liquid Gold Beads Wax
Clear and light colored wax that allows you to see what you are removing (hair and follicles) The wax contains a super charged, hair gripping polymer formulation and leaves the skin hairless, super smooth and completely free of residue. Flexible, gentle and easy to use. Virtually Painless.
- Works great on fine hair
- Use on Face + Body
- Ultra-gentle and pliable (contains polymer)
- Wax melts quickly and hardens fast on skin
- Leaves zero residue + virtually painless
Beeswax, Lanolin, Gum rosin, Glycerol ester rosin, EVA copolymer
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Warm up wax beads to lukewarm temperature and becomes completely creamy and liquefied. (A cornstarch powder can be used prior to applying wax to absorb excess body oils).
- Dip wooden/disposable spatula into wax and spread a thin and even layer of wax on the area you wish to wax in the same direction of hair growth. Wait 20 seconds or so and press wax down with hand. Firmly hold the skin with one hand and with the other hand, pull wax in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- When waxing is completed, cleanse and hydrate the skin thoroughly with the Dermwax Calendula Oil. This will also remove any residue left behind and soothe/ moisturize the skin.
For external use only. Open package/can carefully to avoid injury. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. To avoid potential burns, always test wax temperature before applying on skin (temperature should not exceed 120°F). Keep out reach of children.
Net Weight: 28 oz / 800 grams
Made in France
Posted by Kimberly on 15th Aug 2018
This is a great low temp hard wax. It picks up even the finest of hairs. I recommend it for face waxing, including brows. Dries fast, even in humid rooms.
Better than Ciripil
Posted by Unknown on 4th Apr 2018
Flexible consistency, spreads thin and dries fast. Much faster than Ciripil ease. (No fanning!)
Posted by Luisa M. on 16th Mar 2018
Best wax you carry by far, love how it doesn't break and dries fast. we will be ordering more soon and thank for the fast shipping too.
Best for fine hair
Posted by Kathy, Wax Center on 27th Feb 2018
Great product and buying it in bulk next time. Works really well on fine hair. XOXO